|Appearance||F1 Menu Art|
|NOT FILLED IN||NOT FILLED IN|
|Spawn Location: Surface Zone |
Tutorials are a Restricted class that can only be manually spawned in through the use of Remote Admin. The Tutorial Class spawns in the Surface Tower (see below) as of V10.2.2
Tutorials spawn with an empty inventory and can interact with items and the environment just like any other class. The Tutorial UI is green and the character model appears as a red hue of a Facility Guard (See right). The original purpose for the Tutorial Class was to allow players who were new to the game to spawn in a set of "Tutorials" that would equip the player for a real multiplayer game experience.
To spawn in a tutorial in 11.0 You can run "forceclass [ID] 14" or you can use the Forceclass Remote Admin Tab
- V0.1.0 The First instance of the playable Tutorial. This version had 3 Tutorials called 1. The Basics, 2. Using Weapons, 3. SCP-914. In this version the Tutorials were accessed on the Play Game Menu via the "Tutorials" button. Tutorials were locked until you had completed the previous level.
- V6.0.0 Despite being promised more tutorials soon, upon release players discovered the Tutorial had been removed and only spawnable through the Text-Based Remote Admin Version command "forceclass [ID] 14".
- V9.0.0 On November 29, 2019 Megapatch II was launched and with it the addition of the Tutorial Class Button to the Forceclass Remote Admin Tab.
- Prior to V11.0.0 Upon death, the Tutorial's body became a Class-D ragdoll.
- V0.1.0 onwards had YouTuber TheVolgun voice acting the tutorials.
- The Tutorial was never updated from the original version outside of minor changes such as textures and 914 path changes. The voice lines remained unchanged from 0.1.0 to 5.1.1.