|Appearance||F1 Menu Art|
|Mobile Task Force
|Spawn Location: Entrance Zone |
Facility Guards are a military class that spawn in the Entrance Zone of Site-02 at the start of the round. Where they spawn specifically varies - potential points include in front of the Shelter, Gates, or in a random hallway.
The goal of the Facility Guard is to enter lower levels to escort the scientists to the Entrance, allowing the spawning MTF units to extract them. Regardless of whether or not Guards wish to do so, they must go into the facility as they lack the proper cards to actually get out.
While looking similar to the actual MTF units, and being noticeably weaker, the Guards wear a more simple grey camouflage as compared to the MTF blue.
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Only class to spawn in with a weapon at the beginning of the round.
- Spawns in EZ with easy access to loot located in HCZ and EZ.
- Can easily take down weaker SCPs if working as a team.
- Spawns with a weaker gun, the FSP-9.
- Often killed by SCPs near the start of the round.
- Often a favored target by Class-D personnel.