|First Aid Kit|
|Description||Heals your injuries.|
|Usage||Heals the user for 65 HP|
|Spawn||On certain classes. |
In First Aid Cabinet.
First Aid Kits are a type of Medical Item found in SCP: Secret Laboratory.
First Aid Kits are a general purpose healing item useful to all human players. When used, the First Aid Kit has an animation of 5 seconds before the user is healed, making a zipping noise audible to both the user and others.
- Heals the user for 65 HP.
- Takes 5 seconds to apply.
- Removes the and Status Effects.
- Facility Guards
- All Mobile Task Force ranks
- All Chaos Insurgents subclasses
- First Aid Cabinets
- Standard Lockers
- Weapon Locker Type 21
- Large Cabinets
- Small Cabinets
- The old First Aid Kit model before MegaPatch 2 was a reused asset from SCP: Containment Breach, and was changed as part of the studio's efforts to make a unique identity for the game and distance from CB.
- Up until Megapatch II (v9.0.0), the First Aid Kit was the only way to recover HP.