|First Aid Kit|
|Description||Heals your injuries.|
|Usage||Heals the user for 65 HP|
|Spawn||On certain Classes|
First Aid Cabinet
Weapon Locker Type 21
|Obtainable from 914?||True|
|Deletion % in||Low Tier (50%)|
First Aid Kits are a type of Medical Item found in SCP: Secret Laboratory.
First Aid Kits are a general purpose healing item useful to all human players. When used, the First Aid Kit has an animation of 5 seconds before the user is healed, making a zipping noise audible to both the user and others.
The First Aid Kit can be used by pressing Left Click when equipped, the process takes five seconds. It can be cancelled by pressing Right Click during the first half of the animation. First Aid Kits will heal the user by 65 HP and remove the and Status Effects from the player.
- Facility Guards
- All Mobile Task Force ranks
- All Chaos Insurgency subclasses
- First Aid Cabinets [100%]
- Standard Lockers [10%]
- Weapon Locker Type 21 (Drawer) [44.4%]
- Up until MegaPatch 2, the First Aid Kit was the only way to recover HP.
- The old First Aid Kit model before MegaPatch 2 (v9.0.0) was a reused asset from SCP: Containment Breach, and was changed as part of the studio's efforts to make a unique identity for the game and distance from CB.