|Ammo Capacity||30 (+1)|
|Manufacturer||Foundation Gunworks |
Lunae Defence (Various Attachments)
|Spawn Locations||LCZ - Armory |
Weapon Locker Type 21
|Spawns on||Facility Guards|
|Obtainable from 914?||True|
|Deletion % in||High Tier (0%)|
|Inspired by||H&K MP7A1|
The FSP-9 is a type of Firearm in SCP: Secret Laboratory. It acts as an early game firearm, great for killing unarmed players.
A compact 9mm personal defense weapon; the standard issue firearm for all Site-02’s on-site security. It is highly versatile, as its grip and collapsing stock allows the weapon to be adapted to any situation. Though originally designed for its own armor-piercing cartridge, the guns were retrofitted to 9mm to make use of the surplus of ammunition.
“Yeah, the new guns are nice. Not quite a sidearm, but compact enough to be holstered. The recoil is controllable, and having a new gun that lets us use our existing ammo supply is a nice touch. I just think it’s a bit much, y’know? I mean, I get that security is being upped and all, but do we really need 30 rounds of 9mm to stop a few rowdy Class-D? Those guys are the main reason we’re armed… right? It's almost as if they plan on giving us more responsibilities.”
-Agent Barry Clark, Senior Security Guard, Site-02
The FSP-9 boasts a high fire rate, making it a powerful weapon at the start of a round, able to quickly kill unarmed players at a close range. The weapon's light weight and short length makes it effective at shooting while moving, but its low penetration (35%) makes it less effective against players with Combat or Heavy Armor. Additionally, the FSP-9 has extremely high inaccuracy and recoil, making it less effective at longer ranges without the foregrip and stock attachments.
The FSP-9 has 3 possible spawn locations:
- Facility Guards (Will always spawn with a FSP-9)
- LCZ- LCZ Armory (On the right table) [100%]
- Weapon Locker Type 21 (Possibly inside one of the large cabinets) [14.3%]
Due to being a closed bolt firearm, the FSP-9 bolt will be locked into an open position once it runs out of ammo, which causes the reload animation to be slightly longer. The bolt will only lock to an open position if the FSP-9 currently has a magazine in it. If the magazine was removed from the FSP-9, but the bullet in the chamber was not, firing this bullet will not cause the bolt to lock to an open position. Though, reloading in this state will still cause the reload animation to be longer than normal, as the player now has to rechamber the FSP-9.
Holding down the E key on a player with the firearm equipped will disarm the player.
|ADS Zoom 1.25x|
|ADS Zoom 1.05x |
|ADS Zoom 1.05x |
|Flash Suppression |
|Gunshot loudness -65% |
Bullet accuracy +18%
Equip Time +0.19s
|Aiming Accuracy +100% |
Recoil When Aiming -40%
Equip Time +1.47s
|No Armor||Light Armor||Combat Armor||Heavy Armor|
|Ammo Type||9x19 mm||9x19 mm||9x19 mm||9x19 mm|
- These values are auto calculated by Mediawiki, there may be some rounding differences between it and Unity, so some values may be off by a tiny bit.
- Armor does not reduce limb damage.
- Shotgun does not deal headshot or limb damage.
- SCPs do not take limb or headshot damage besides SCP-049-2.
- SCP-049 has 20% bullet resistance. Hume Shield does not have any resistance
- SCP-173's bullet resistance is the same as Heavy Armor. Hume Shield does not have any resistance
- Combat Armor and Heavy Armor have the same protection level against headshots. While Light Armor has no protection against headshots
- The rows listed as AHP represents how much damage HP takes while under the effects of AHP. It does not represent how much AHP is lost.
- The former name of the FSP-9 was MP7.
- Despite the H&K MP7A1 using 4.6x30mm rounds, the FSP-9 uses 9x19mm.
- According to the COM-18's Operational Guide, the FSP-9 replaced the COM-18 as the Facility Guard's standard issued firearm.