|Light Containment Zone
Heavy Containment Zone
The Standard Locker is a type of Structure found in SCP: Secret Laboratory.
Standard Lockers are lockers that contain random loot and will randomly spawn in certain rooms around Site-02. Standard Lockers can be opened and closed by players by pressing the E key. The items inside of a Standard Locker are random each round.
There are six spawn points inside the Standard Locker where items can spawn. A minimum of two will always have loot, with a maximum of five being filled.
At least three Standard Lockers can spawn in a game, with a 50% for a fourth one to spawn.
Possible Spawn Locations
- One can spawn in the side room of the Garden Chamber.
- One can spawn to the left of the door in PC15, against the wall.
- One can spawn on the right wall of the Glass Room, across from the glass and door.
- One can spawn to the right of the door, outside of Test Chamber 1.
- One can spawn right next to the door to 173's Containment Chamber.
- One can spawn in the main lab of SCP-939's Containment Area, next to the door for Cryo Storage.
- Up to two can spawn in the Two-Story Office, opposite to the base of the stairs or by the top of the stairs.
- One can spawn within the cubical in the Large Office.
|Zone Manager Keycard
|First Aid Kit
Max Chambers shows how many times the loot can spawn in a locker. There are six Chambers, so an item of "Max Chambers 2" can spawn up to two times throughout the locker. It does not mean how much of a item spawns in one chamber.
A Standard Locker found in PC15
A Standard Locker found in SCP-939's Containment Area
An opened Standard Locker
- In earlier builds, Cabinets spawned instead of Standard Lockers. These only spawned in the Glass Room and Two-Story Office. Cabinets could be searched by holding E on them, after a bar filled up, an item was added to the player's inventory. Cabinets could only be looted once per round and only had one item.