From SCP: Secret Laboratory Public Beta Official Wiki
|Description||Relieve minor injuries.|
|Usage||Heals the user|
Weapon Locker Type 21
|Obtainable from 914?||True|
|Deletion % in||Low Tier (50%)|
Painkillers are a type of Medical Item found in SCP: Secret Laboratory.
- Quick apply time (1.0s)
- Regenerates HP over time
- Regeneration starts off extremely slow for a few seconds, before rapidly speeding up linearly to a max of 5 HP/s.
- Regeneration time last 15 seconds
- Heals up to a max of 50 HP
- Removes the Status Effect
- Standard Locker (x3) [20%]
- Weapon Locker Type 21 (Drawer) (x1-3) [22.2%]
- Chaos Insurgency:
- The tag on the model of the Painkillers says only take 1-2 pills. Despite this, the animation shows the player consuming eight pills.
- The model for the Painkillers has hidden text saying "it doesn't matter what i write here, its going to be too small to read anyways, purplegoop signing out."
- The bottle says there are 40 tablets in total and each are 15 mg, making for a total of 450 mg in the bottle. This is incorrect as 15 multiplied by 40 is 600.
- Originally the Painkillers were Paracetamol and not Oxycodone.