|Description||Relieve minor injuries.|
|Usage||Heals the user|
|Spawn||On certain classes |
Painkillers are a type of Medical Item found in SCP: Secret Laboratory.
Painkillers are a weak medical item that give a small regeneration effect when used. Their main purpose is to treat small injuries.
Painkillers can be used by press Left Click while they are equipped.
- Quick apply time (1.0s)
- Regenerates HP over time
- Regeneration starts off extremely slow for a few seconds, before rapidly speeding up linearly to a max of 5 HP/s.
- Regeneration time is about 10 seconds in total
- Heals around 65 HP total
- Removes the Concussed Status Effects
- The tag on the model of the Painkillers says only take 1-2 pills. Despite this the animation shows the player consuming eight pills.
- The model for the Painkillers has hidden text saying "it doesn't matter what i here, its going to be too small to read anyways, purplegoop signing out."
- The bottle says there are 40 tablets in total and each are 15 mg, making for a total of 450 mg in the bottle. This is incorrect as 15 multiplied by 40 is 600.