|Spawn Zone||Heavy Containment Zone|
|Movement Speed||Walking through Doors: |
|Special Ability||Create and move to portals. |
Move through doors.
Send people to the Pocket Dimension.
High damage resistance to bullets
SCP-106 is one of the seven playable SCP classes in SCP: Secret Laboratory.
SCP-106 is an old humanoid entity with the powers of teleportation and ability to phase through matter. The Pocket Dimension is a dimension entirely controlled by SCP-106 that it uses to torture and kill its prey.
SCP-106 acts as a playable tank SCP, capable of taking many shots due to his bullet resistance, but is extremely weak to other sources of damage.
SCP-106 spawns in Heavy Containment Zone outside its Containment Chamber, apparently stuck at the bottom of a pit as there are no visible exits but a locked door which requires a keycard with . However, 106's unique ability to walk through closed doors allows it to exit via the door and ascend the staircase to enter Heavy Containment.
SCP-106's signature passive ability, the ability to walk through doors, allows 106 to access any room in the facility, suffering only from a slight decrease of speed whilst walking through the door. This allows 106 to deal with campers, either by attacking everyone in the room or flushing them out, forcing them into other SCPs. SCP-106 can also walk through glass windows.
SCP-106's second passive ability is damage resistance. SCP-106 takes reduced damage from almost all forms of weaponry, reducing almost all damage taken to a measly 2 damage per hit except for the Micro-HID, which deals normal damage on 106. This ability makes 106 the tankiest SCP in the game, despite having almost a fifth of SCP-173's HP.
On top of all this, SCP-106 also has the ability to teleport to portals placed by him. Pressing Tab ↹ brings up a menu displaying two options; one with a portal with a small plus symbol above it and one with a portal with two arrows coming out of it. The first option places a portal directly beneath 106. This portal will remain in this position for the whole game until 106 places another portal. The second option causes 106 to sink into the ground, instantly climbing back up at the position of the portal. One will have to Left Click on an option to pick it.
|Place a portal|
|Teleport to the created portal|
SCP-106 also has a unique attack. Upon pressing Left Click on a target, they will be taken to the Pocket Dimension, a small room with 8 exits. 6 of these will kill anyone who walks into them instantly. Two will allow the victim to escape, spawning them outside 106's chamber. SCP-106 has a cooldown of 2 seconds for his attack, which will only activate on successful hits.
SCP-106 can talk to the other SCPs by holding down the Q key. This voice chat can be heard by all SCPs no matter the distance.
When SCP-106 reaches zero HP, an animation will play of him sinking into the ground.
SCP-106, despite his abilities, is not without his weaknesses.
SCP-106's greatest weakness is the Femur Breaker, which is a containment method unique to him. If a human has a keycard and another human as a sacrifice, they can enter 106's observation room and can use the Femur Breaker. Upon being used, the Femur Breaker will sound throughout the facility for about 18 seconds. Afterwards, SCP-106 sinks into the ground and is removed from the game.
MTF will not be given Respawn Tickets from SCP-106 being recontained via Femur Breaker due to the fact it despawns SCP-106 instead of dealing lethal damage.
The Pocket Dimension is a place where players caught by SCP-106 end up. Players lose 40 HP upon entering and cannot sprint. Their HP decays overtime. The decay rate also speeds up as time passes. There are multiple hallways around the room. Walking down the incorrect hall instantly kills the player. If the correct hallway is picked, the player will spawn in a random room in the zone they were captured in. SCP-106's room, SCP-096's room, Tesla Gate, and Gate A/B are excluded. Allowing them to either leave or if they have a Keycard they can open SCP-106's door and recontain him if someone else gets in the Femur Breaker. A common tactic is to drop an item before going down a hallway to mark it. Allowing people to know which is the correct path. Despite popular belief, there is no pattern to easily escape the Pocket Dimension, the correct exit is chosen by pure RNG.
There are multiple config options for the Pocket Dimension that server owners can use. With these options server owners can make it so that items and bodies despawn in the Pocket Dimension after awhile. They can also make it so that the exit changes after Decontamination Process, or even have the exit randomize each time someone escapes; meaning that marking a hallway is useless.
Another option controls how many exits can there be in the Pocket Dimension at once, by default this is two.
Strengths & Weaknesses
- Only takes a 1/10 of damage from bullets, making guns far less effective against it.
- Can access any room in the facility.
- Moderate speed and ability to walk through doors makes it difficult to escape.
- Can travel great distances with teleportation.
- Can kill/displace humans with its attack.
- Can instantly kill people after the nuke has gone off.
- Femur Breaker, as it quickly removes SCP-106 from the game, taking very little time to grab one of the three keycards that can open his door.
- Due to low HP, it can be easily recontained by the Micro-HID, Tesla Gates and Grenades.
- Has a cooldown on its attack, making it harder to hit enemies.
- Corpses in the Pocket Dimension can indicate the exit, and items can be used to mark the exit (Only applicable on servers that do not randomize the exits every time a player escapes).
- Humans that escape SCP-106's Pocket Dimension will spawn in it's containment chamber, allowing players with the appropriate keycards easy access to the femur breaker. (Some servers have it set so the room you appear in upon escape is not the chamber)
- 106's loud footsteps can indicate its presence from a great distance away.
As any human class, dying in the Pocket Dimension grants the Newb achievement
Escaping the Pocket Dimension grants the Larry Is Your Friend! achievement.
Recontaining SCP-106 grants the Secure. Contain. Protect. achievement.
- SCP-106 was the first SCP to get a complete visual rework, with a new model and animations.
- SCP-106's old model looked a lot like the model used for SCP-049-2, except for the fact that it was taller, more greyish and completely naked.
- SCP-106 does not have a normal ragdoll upon dying. Instead, upon being killed by the Femur breaker or his HP reaches 0, he will open a portal to his Pocket Dimension and sink into it, creating a large black puddle. This puddle will then remain in place of his body for the rest of the match. Thus, similar to SCP-096 or SCP-079, they do not die.